The Holy Child School ( Hindi Medium) established in 1959 by "The Sisters of Charity" of Saints Bartholomea Capitanio and Vincensa Gerosa.
The Institute is owned by the "Sisters of Charity "a body registered under the Societies Registration Act XXI 1860 and having it's headquarters at 13/14 Punjai Bagh New Delhi.
Attention to the individual is ensured by restricting the number of students in each class. An effort to upgrade the faculty is made by deputing teachers to refresher programmes.
The aim of the school is to provide a full liberal and comprehensive education and to impart education through modern training methods which will develop the character and personality of the child. The object is to turn out young men and women with a keen sense of discipline and responsibility, initiative and self-reliance, integrity and loyalty to the nation.
The crown represents success in the fulfillment of imparting best education.